As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Twitter does not provide an option to manually change your account’s join date. The join date, also known as the account creation date, is a fixed piece of information associated with your Twitter account and is not editable.
Your Twitter join date is determined when you create your account, and it reflects the date and time when you signed up for the platform. It’s displayed on your Twitter profile and is publicly visible to other users.
If you want to modify any information on your Twitter account, such as your profile picture, username, bio, or header image, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log in to Twitter: Visit the Twitter website (twitter.com) or open the Twitter app on your mobile device.
- Access your Profile: Click on your profile picture or icon at the top-right corner of the Twitter interface to access your profile.
- Edit Profile: On your profile page, you’ll see an “Edit profile” button. Click or tap on this button to enter edit mode.
- Edit Your Profile Information: In edit mode, you can modify various aspects of your Twitter profile, including your profile picture, header image, name, username, bio, website, location, and more. Make the desired changes.
- Save Changes: After making your changes, be sure to scroll down and click the “Save” or “Save changes” button to save your updated profile information.
While you can’t change your join date on Twitter, you can control and customize many other aspects of your Twitter profile to reflect your preferences and interests. Keep in mind that Twitter’s features and settings may evolve over time, so it’s a good practice to check the latest Twitter Help Center or official documentation for any new features or changes related to profile information.